STRICTLY Come Dancing fans have been left convinced Nick Knowles has quit the show for good after spotting two clues.
The show was thrown into chaos when Nick, 62, injured his shoulder on the side of the road while changing his car tire.
3
Nick Knowles has been injured twice in the space of days after joining StrictlyCredit: PA
3
Nick was left on crutches following yet another injuryCredit: Chris Eades
The DIY SOS presenter, 62, was later spotted slowly walking out of his house with crutches after withdrawing from Movie Week because of a bad knee injury.
Nick was given a pass into week three of the BBC dance competition, and an update on his progress will be revealed tonight on spin off show It Takes Two.
However, fans think they already know Nick’s fate, as they spotted clues online.
One Strictly watcher said: “It looks likehas withdrawn from #Strictly #StrictlyComeDancing. The routines for Week 4 have just been revealed and he’s not on the list.”
Another fan had been eagerly awaiting Nick and Luba to return to rehearsals on Tuesday, and share a snippet of their dance.
They said: “I think the lack of tunes on Tuesday suggests that they don’t know whether Nick will be able to dance yet.”
Shirley Ballas issued an update on Nick on Monday after he was forced to pull out of Strictly last weekend owing to injury.
Nick injured himself after falling when he did a jump during a dress rehearsal – leaving him on crutches.
The BBC head judge spoke out on Nick as she appeared on The Chris Evans Breakfast Show on Virgin Radio UK.
If he is unable to return to the contest this weekend, Nick risks losing his place on the show altogether.
However, Shirley has now admitted she is very hopeful that the star will be back dancing on the programme on Saturday night.
Speaking on Virgin Radio UK this morning, Shirley said: “Apparently, he is possibly on the mend.”
Shirley admitted she “wasn’t sure” what injuries he had sustained and to what body parts as she spoke to Chris about the budding celeb dancer.
She added: “We are hoping that by the weekend he will be back because he is an assert to the show.”
Fans were at first left fuming when it was revealed that Nick would be given the chance to remain in the contest without having to compete whilst another star would still be sent home.
Pop singer Toyah Wilcox saw herself axed after a low-scoring number with her pro partner, Neil Jones.
3
Shirley Ballas has issued an update on Nick Knowles’ futureCredit: YouTube @ Virgin Radio UK
News
festive treat Kendall Jenner strips off to a sequined corset and tights in sultry Christmas snaps
KENDALL Jenner has turned heads in eye-popping lingerie and heels. The Kardashians star, 29, looked stunning in the striking pictures as she…
FAMILY TIME Kim Kardashian looks stunning in figure-hugging dress as she shares new family Christmas snaps with kids and mom Kris
KIM Kardashian looked absolutely stunning in a figure-hugging dress as she shared new Christmas snaps. The Disney+ star celebrated the…
NICE TO SEE YOU Bianca Censori flashes her B/U/M in see-through tights as she smiles next to husband Kanye in glam New Year snap
BIANCA Censori has ended 2024 after a year of barely there outfits by stepping out in yet another revealing ensemble….
Timothee Chalamet’s sister Pauline shares nude baby bump pic after quietly welcoming first child
Timothee Chalamet’s older sister Pauline Chalamet surprised fans with a breathtaking reveal nearly three months after quietly welcoming her first child in September. …
Justin Bieber gushes over wife Hailey in sweet New Year’s Day tribute
Justin Bieber dedicated a sweet tribute to his wife Hailey Bieber in his New Year’s Day post. On Wednesday, the 30-year-old singer shared…
Fans are convinced Kylie Jenner is pregnant because of subtle detail in her latest video
Speculation that Kylie Jenner might be pregnant with her third child has gone into overdrive as some fans have claimed that the…
End of content
No more pages to load
Leave a Reply